Does your horse wear a noseband on his or her bridle?
Nosebands are available for both English and Western bridles.
Depending upon the equestrian discipline, trainers and riders may or may not recommend the use of this tack item. Plus, horse show rules and breed / discipline association guidelines may or may not require nosebands.
Nosebands may be made of leather, rope, rubber, or synthetics. They can be straight or figure eight.
Bridles may include nosebands, or nosebands may be sold separately.
Here are a few examples of nosebands for horse bridles:
- Bar H Equine Western Noseband Floral Tooled Natural Black
- Collegiate Figure 8 Noseband Bridle
- HDR Pro Figure 8 Noseband Bridle
- Myler Leather Noseband Kit – black leather
- Ovation Wide Pad Noseband Dressage Bridle
- Perri's Horse 5/8-Inch Noseband, Havana
- Rodrigo Pessoa Wide Noseband Show Bridle
- Shires Flash Noseband
- Weaver Leather Neoprene Noseband Cover, Blue/Lime
- Weaver Leather Noseband Horse Tie-down - Western
- Western Pro Harness Latigo Leather Wide Noseband
The Mane Point: A Haven for Horse Lovers is participating in the April A to Z Blogging Challenge again this year. Stop on back, so you don’t miss a single post!
Product photo – fair use
Blog series graphics created by this user
Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. You are also invited to join this writer's fan page, as well as the Chicago Etiquette Examiner, Madison Holidays Examiner, Equestrian Examiner and Madison Equestrian Examiner on Facebook.