I periodically publish equestrian-relevant reviews on many other sites as well, usually where I have regular topical columns, although I rarely post multiple reviews on a single product, item or local establishment.
With decades of professional advertising and public relations experience, I understand the value of positive product positioning and good visibility, particularly for new items. Having said that, I always attempt to be fair, candid, balanced, and honest in writing product reviews.
Once in a while, I also offer free samples in blog contests at The Mane Point, usually presenting winning readers with promoter-provided coupons, gift certificates, or products.
Advertisers, product promoters, and merchants:
Do you have a product you would like for me to review? Please contact me by email (neversayneigh AT aol DOT com).
The vast majority of posts on The Mane Point are not paid posts, as the site is supported by sponsor advertisements and marketing links. No actual endorsement is intended or implied by the appearance of display ads on the page, as many of these promotional graphics are sorted automatically.
- 12 Days of Christmas Gifts for Equestrians: A Dozen Delights
- Book Review: Half-Broke Horses
- Great Gifts for Outdoorsy Folks: Wisconsin State Park Passes
- Movie Review of 'Secretariat: The Impossible True Story'
- Product Review; A Pleasingly Puzzling Present for Pony Pals
- Product Review: Leather CPR for Equestrian Tack
- Product Review: Nuzzle, the Unbridled Fragrance
- Product Review: Perfect Balance Slide Crop
- Top 5 Online Christmas Gift Cards for Horse Lovers