Saturday

Petrifying Ponies

Petrifying Ponies
(posted for the A to Z Challenge)

P is for Ponies … and it’s positively petrifying!

Did you collect My Little Pony toys when you were younger? Do you still have a collection of plastic ponies tucked away somewhere in your home?

Beware!

Have you ever ridden a pony? ‘Fess up. Do you know the difference between a pony and a little horse? (Check out the link below, if you don’t.)

Watch this film clip, if you dare.

 .
 .

Watch out! It looks like the pony-ocalypse.

Please note: No ponies were harmed in the making of this film trailer. (They wouldn’t dare!)

Image:
Ponies photo
by Vertigogen
Creative Commons Licensing
Related Items:

Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

  1. I never had any ponies :-( My daughter has several and she loves them. I'm sure one day she'll ask for a real one! I’m stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete