Horse-Lover Holiday Gifts: Equine Recipe Book to Benefit Hippotherapy Center
Need a creative and useful holiday gift for your favorite horse lover? How about a horsey cookbook?
The Oregon Horse Association (of Oregon, Wisconsin) is offering an Equine Recipe Book for $10 per copy. Equine Recipe Book contents include instructions for:
- Bran mashes and feeds
- Campfire favorites (human food)
- Equipment, leather and pasture care
- Horse cookies, muffins and treats
- Miscellaneous health and wellness
- Shampoos, conditioners and show sheens
- Skin conditions, liniments and poultices
Here’s the best news: 10 percent of the proceeds from the Oregon Horse Association Equine Recipe Book sales will go to the Three Gaits Therapeutic Horsemanship Center, in Stoughton, Wisconsin.
For more information, please contact Carrie Waters-Schmidt, of the Oregon Horse Association by e-mail: email@example.com