Did you miss Zenyatta on 60 Minutes?
Profiled in W Magazine and Oprah’s O Magazine, Thoroughbred horse racing superstar is an A-list celebrity, particularly with the 2010 Breeders’ Cup coming up this weekend.
CBS’ 60 Minutes profiled Zenyatta on Halloween night (October 31st). For those who may have missed the broadcast (by trick or treating, attending Halloween parties or handing out candy), the segment appears below.
Here’s the video:
Want to read more about Zenyatta, the Thoroughbred Supermare?
- “2010 Breeders' Cup preview: Goldikova and Zenyatta vying for hat tricks”
- “60 Minutes to highlight Zenyatta on Halloween”
- “Hollywood Park invites fans to sign Zenyatta Breeders' Cup banner”
- “Lonely at the Line – First Lady”
- “Oprah's O Magazine names Zenyatta to 2010 ‘O Power List’”
- “ReRun’s Moneighs – Monet Gone Equine”
- “ReRun's Moneigh online art auction by equine painters runs April 25th - May 2nd”
- “Sizing Up Zenyatta, Supermare and Breeders' Cup Classic's Defending Champion”
- “Zenyatta and Fellow Horses Paint for Equine Charity”
- “Zenyatta beats all the boys on November 7th to win $5 million Breeders Cup Classic”
- “Zenyatta grabs Lady's Secret for 19th straight win and record earnings”
- “Zenyatta wins $500K Apple Blossom ... even without Rachel Alexandra”
- “Zenyatta’s 19-win streak matches namesake’s birthday”