Monday

Dressage Divas? Perhaps Not.

I have seen this before - of "Men Doing Dressage" . . . maybe you have too. But it still tickles me.

Although I enjoy dressage - both riding and viewing - I found this amusing. Despite the usual masculine aversion to full-seat white lycra breeches, men may actually ride dressage proficiently. Many men do dressage quite well, often mounted upon their tall thoroughbreds or fancy imported Warmbloods. Historically, male riders have proven their mettle in the dressage arena, clad in sleek shadbellies with their traditional top hats.

Still . . .

Enjoy "Men Doing Dressage."

.

.

Personally, I'd like to interview the equine spectator at the end. How would he rate the performance?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that video, definitely one of my favorites. Incidentally, it's a great way to rehearse and memorize a test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I was laughing out loud with that one. Too, too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha!
    You're so awseome, great humor! I too want to know the thoughts of the Equine viewer!
    KK

    ReplyDelete