Monday

Guess the Breed

Posted for a variety of prompts:

Camera Critters (photo/s)

Heads or Tails (“Anything that starts with the letter G”)

Odd Shots Monday (photo/s)

Today’s Flowers (photo/s)

Wordless Wednesday (photo/s)


Photo c2008 by Nickers and Ink


Guess the Breed


Can you guess the breed of this equine? Is it a pony or a horse?


How about leaving a comment with your answer? The truth will be revealed in a future post at The Mane Point.


Favorite Horse Breeds


What is your favorite equine? Maybe you love all horses and ponies, but you can certainly select one for this survey.

. .

. .

Be sure to stop back here (bookmark The Mane Point) for results!


What breeds of horses have you had? Why not leave a comment to let The Mane Point readers know about your favorite horses?


Love poetry? Check out Simply Snickers, a brand-new weekly poetry prompt. Try your hand with weekly prompts! Or, look into The Meme Express for daily blogging prompts. Click here to visit Linda Ann Nickerson’s poetry and humor blog, Nickers and Ink.


Click here to subscribe to an RSS feed for this writer's helpful Helium content. If you wish, click here for a free subscription to this author's online AC content, so you won't miss a single post!


Add to Technorati Favorites

14 comments:

  1. Gypsy Vanner and it's definately a horse! 14.3 and up in size and bred originally in Europe to pull Gypsy carts in the Ukraine, prized for unique color and feathers on the leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guangxi breed. Definitely a horse! I've never owned a horse, but my step-daughter used to ride. I rode a tiny little bit when I was much younger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a Gypsy Vanner or Irish Cob to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely a horse!

    mine is postedhere. have a fun tuesday!

    milet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm lost on this one. I think it's a horse :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a horse...a miniature horse.

    Happy HoT day.

    My favorite? Andalusian ---definitely. And he must be coal black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a Gypsy Cob (Vanner) to me too. Don't know about the size, but from the pics I've seen in the past it is defintely horse size.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang, every guessed my guess! I was going for a Gypsy Vanner, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was clueless on the picture, but I did take the poll. I said Mustang, because my husband works for Ford and makes the Mustang cars . :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know much about horses. Strike that. I know nothing about horses even though my daughter has a couple... I'll put that on my learning list. Nice post, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whatever it is, I love the markings on it. But, I'm going to guess horse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a Gypsy Vanner and it's a horse. Those are some pricey horses!! :) But very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a Gypsy Vanner (horse) to me! We've had them parked on waste land near here by the Travellers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's a Gypsy Vanner and so adorable! Check out my baby at www.stabledays.typepad.com!

    ReplyDelete