Wednesday

Horsey Movie Roundup

Horsey Movie Roundup

What's your favorite horse movie?

Did you love All the Pretty Horses, Black Beauty, The Black Stallion, City Slickers, A Day at the Races, Dreamer, 8 Seconds, The Electric Horseman, Flicka, Hidalgo, The Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit, The Horse Whisperer, Ladyhawke The Man from Snowy River, Misty of Chicoteague, My Friend Flicka, National Velvet, Phar Lap, Racing Stripes, Seabiscuit, Something to Talk About, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken or another film about horses?

This horse-loving music video (for Jon Bon Jovi's single, "It's My Life") includes highlights from several of these horsey films.
 .

 .

See how many horse movies you can recognize in the video. Then be sure to leave a comment, and let us know about your favorite horse film.

2 comments:

  1. You are the second to focus on horsey film this week...
    Funny enough, I was home sick yesterday and found one on Hallmark that captured my heart!

    It was made the year I was born 1961...by Disney. It is called, "Ride a Wild Pony". I loved it!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is The Black Stallion by Frances Ford Coppola. However I loved the horse who played Hidalgo and I'll watch Viggo Mortensen do almost anything but especially ride.

    ReplyDelete