A brand-new year is upon us. Raise your hoof (so to speak), if you’re making any horse-related New Year’s resolutions.
Do you plan to:
- Ride longer – or more often
- Visit your horse more frequently
- Enter more horse shows
- Log lots of trail miles
- Read more horse books
- Schedule a professional horse portrait session
- Ride bareback and bridle-less for the first time
- Participate in more equestrian training clinics
- Keep a horse journal
- Add a fitness regimen to improve your body condition
- Start saving for a new horse trailer
- Polish your horse’s saddle and tack more often
- Train at a higher level than last year
- Come up with a way to display all those horse show ribbons
- Clean out the tack room before Labor Day
- Or something else?
What is your horsey New Year’s resolution?
New Year’s: Got horsey resolutions?
Created by this user –
including public domain clipart