Friday

I Love a Parade ... Don't You?

I Love a Parade ... Don't You?

If everything goes as planned, I'll be riding in a parade within the next few days in Wisconsin. A Wild West group has invited me to join them for a small-town festival parade.

In May, I had the privilege of participating in the Pegasus Parade in Louisville, Kentucky - as part of the festivities for Kentucky Derby Week.

I Love a Parade!

(Have you ever been in a parade? Please leave a comment - below - to tell us about it!)

In fact, with July 4th right around the corner, parades are springing up all over the Badger State (and nationwide). Here's a link to an online listing of many of Wisconsin's 4th of July parades this year:


No American 4th of July Independence Day celebration is complete without a 4th of July parade. All over Wisconsin, equestrians and other parade participants are preparing ...  Keep Reading »
 
Here's an old cartoon classic from Merrie Melodies. It's "I Love a Parade," by Harold Arlen and Yip Harburg (from 1932).
 . 
 
 .  

No comments:

Post a Comment